...

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

How Westchester Yoga Commemorated One Week After Newtown

I used to drive every single day to Bikram Yoga Danbury to practice...never had any problem with them whatsoever...from Joy to Alina (6 years) until Jane saw to it to change that...and now after pointing out to Alina that she'd spelled Newtown wrong in a mention on BYD's facebook page..IM sure I'll be forbidden from practicing there ever again too...

I go on about MY experience and how it relates to what happened in Newtown because it exemplifies so well this hypocritical unconsciousness....this misdirected hateful energy I see as part of the big picture...although I did say something sarcastic about all of Jane's typo's too, and even accused her of plugging her business in a short comment I was surprised that Alina blocked me from the site altogether ... The only think Id commented on Alina's (incredibly LAME) post, which I believe was dated same day of shooting...was to point out it's not "Newton" a she'd typed but NewtoWn. I expected her to remove my comment but AFTER she fixed her typo...but no she left it...as if to say "who cares" and this is typical in so many europeans I know who have suffered as much, more tragedy as this....but beyond this catty speculating...just wanted to say that befor eand after the shared moment of silences...I spent ENTIRE day looking at hours of initial news reports, analyzing name of producers mentioned who confirmed this bad info for example...he moments when the first erroneous names mentioned etc...because if everyone QUESTIONED and found real answers....people would realize thsi is the only way to honor the victims....by getting the story RIGHT.

I also made this video, wrote the song, played both the guitar tracks, wrote the lyrics, recorded it on a 4 track...trying to turn my wailing into something that would not allow, keep Jane from angling for reasons to keep creating Stasi files:



No comments:

Post a Comment