...

Friday, December 7, 2012

BIKRAM YOGA BEFORE AND AFTER

 I was just looking through some old photos and was shocked to see how young and beautiful I looked in 2007 BEFORE Bikram yoga, thanks to Dr. Joel Fuhrman. Back then I was so quick to want to give the credit to the yoga because I was so immersed in it...I mean I do still give credit to yoga but MY yoga NOT BIKRAM CHOUDHURY. Whatever is good abot Bikram Yoga i sonly because because was kissing ass with Yogananda's BROTHER...and he got lucky...the man is the biggest egomaniacle asshole in the world-too stupid to practic ethe most basic and obvious tools... I look like Im 25 years old-granted it's a dark photo, and its just a photo-but seriously? How many millions of dollars does society pay pretty faces to sell shit? Absolute shit....I dont feel like writng thsi now...will edit later...jst a few quick notes (to self)

 The difference is they're all connected to a male or female Ron Perlman type agent...
...all connected...but Im incapable of making mor than $20,000 a year? Seriously? Till the day I die (which may be anytime now) I will go to my grave believing the thin blue police line goes to these kinds of extreme lengths to sabotage the life of anyone who crosses tem (files a multi million dollar law suit for example)...Ive kept track of, documented the paper trail, all the details that just dont add up and will never understand why I was given such a hard time...I mean seriously? Look at me? Im a caring, intelligent, thoughtful person on top of being attractive and then I look around and see all the oompahloompah hairy little gorilla (no offense to gorillas but there is no word more perfect to describe the look) who have 6 children through welfare....wtf? Really? Im supposed to believe I ruined my own life? Ya so I used the internet to start bitching early on...but I ised to be a little bit reserved...nothing that bad....have only ever wanted an answer, and maybe an apology.

But then comes Bikram Yoga. Actually I give credit to Dr Joel Fuhrman for bringing me back to life after my knee surgery and massive weight gain in the early 2000s. I looked fantastic at the age of 45 thanks to him NOT Bikram. It was only because of Dr Fuhrman inspring me to believ eit wasnt too late that I went to do yoga everyday, and the pounds were rolling off because of my healthy diet also...because of him. All of the PETTY bullshit politics that goes on in Yoga is what ended up making me sick again. Guess what Jane? Along with these pix I also found ALL of your emails....Im going to dedicate a special page to them....coming soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment