...

Monday, November 12, 2012

What's SO Amazing About the Internet? Hey Hayden Panettiere Saya Hey

I accidentally got sucked into the sorta silly show Nashville a few weeks ago (because I never ever hear my name on other people I think-over and over again)...but the nice surprise and thing that had me keep coming back was the music...TBone Burnett the legendary producer must be behind it..Ive been a huge fan since Cimino's BRILLIANT MASTERPIECE Heaven's Gate

Its simply the feeling of being listened to that makes all the difference. No matter who it is....This jpeg is dedicated to you DannyF (the cousin who jumps out of planes, almost every 4 days to combat a low visibility issue, who calls me emotionally unstable and delusional for asking him to lend a year yesterday):



I was hospitalized in St Vincents January 1990, skin and bones, vomiting, people looking at me like I was gonna die...never figure out what it was..stress? They didnt use the vague non specific term then...But Id been raped by Glenn Yank of Limelight pewter jewelry fame (Emergency Exit NY) I never told anyone for montsh what happend (Lilyan Sievernich of Academy Award winning Paris Texas fame) was my neighbor across hall and first one to dig it out of me...too embarrassed to tell, as Id taken the pill he gave me voluntarily etc...even imagined myself getting in trouble...didnt even tell my mom for another 2 yrs or so...and when I did they accused me of looking for attention etc...and as a matter of fact to this day (23+ yrs later) have never spoken a word to me about it...and for bringing it up like this? Because NO ONE would talk to me about it..IM the unstable asshole? Im old an ddead anyway-past embarrassing myself...Im not name dropping when I mention Lilyan! Im STATING A FACT OF WITNESS!!!!MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!! ad mentioninh "Zac" aka Glen Yank? Oh ya I have nothing better to do then piss off some hard core east village biker dude....he was a moron..but worse than him...my own family the way they shut down and punish me-nno shit-by disinviting me EVERY YEAR just about for holiday gatherings I shit no one not.

As a matter of fact...I remember once calling an 800 rape victim number from a catskill phone where I was living at the time...the woman was reading a frkn script you could tell was half listening...I ened up arguing with her...and she hung up on me...wish I had that on tape....ya it must be me....


No comments:

Post a Comment