...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Why Florida Republicans are The Most Full of Shit People on Earth

Reawy? You need ONE man, in an oval office to make "jobs" for 200 million in 4 years after Bush DESTROYED this country for his own oil interests futures and others with him. Notive the name BUSH isnt even mentioned on TV anynore hardly!!! Stupid mother fuckers. If Romeny and GOP steal thsi election the way they did with your BUSH who was key in making it happen...Florida makes me sick. After a gulf spill, after NYC is sinking into th egoddam ocean an dthe morons up here still want to throw money into their phallic Phreedom Tower...u dont SEA yourselves? Shame FUCK YOU PEOPLE OF FLORIDA. Fuck you for what you did to MY country and my life. Allowing a rogue cop to get away with this so some Thai whore of Birkam Choudhury and a German Spy get prime real estate overlooking the fucking launch pad in Titusville? Im crazy lol/ You fkn wish

IN the STATE of FLORIDA it was allowed that a business owner be driven out of her establishment by German, a Thai, a local sleezebag who had a femal cop friend who came to her deli to eat....they illegally DROVE me out onto the street....Moo deosnt speak english everyone! Isnt that funny! Is it a FELONY to lie in a police rpeort Bikram? Im known to be violent is it? Because you think your old school character assasintaion games cant be  blown out into the light where they belong? You piece of shit mother fucker. Ther eprobably are a lot of victims like me who didnt have some help at home-that DID kill themselves...but how would we find all thiose people ALL over the world? Take THAT. and THAT. and THAT. Doctors like Dr Cynthia Bryant, who called me a "genius" at some point (before Donna told her I was not and she should throw me out on the street) or Dr Anita Spitz, my same age confident...so good to me...helped me out on so many ways....and yet stands by and does nothing? Because my life isnt INSURED? Fuck you Kassaks. The only democrats in Titusville back stab me the other one? Yoga my ass. Bishnu Gosh day? They guy shows us filmmed footage of the man picking up a heavy wooden table with his teeth! and points out how his teeth are breaking out of his mouth!!!! I shot you not! This shows strength? Really? You fucking bullies.

Golden Gloves? Observe the VIDEO of the shakedown and show me where I was "uncooperative"? Whats that? Didnt think Id be FAST enoug  to pull out a camera (thank you Apple Computers). www.callthepolice.org Moo doesnt speak english very well? Lie number 10.....Statue of limitations not up for another year...so I'll get national recognition...dont give a shit if I seem nuts IM not trying to make friends...I have right on my side.

SOS...anyone want me to publich the titusville police report...? Ive learned the hard way that people LIKE to misread and only have so much attention span for other's issues...but if I know ONE other prson is paying attention? Ill put it up here.






No comments:

Post a Comment