...

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Comparing Hudson and Holmes Murders

Are they completely different? Exactly the same? Stupid? Pointless? Clever?

While looking at the mugshot of the guy who they say killed Hudson's family...again it's so absolutely unbelievable that people loose touch...just as Frankie Foster threatened Louis Armstrong with a 45 while discussing future bookings, I could see the same thing going on today a million times over...imagine if Jennifer Hudson argued with some record company interest etc....the news they give us is not what's going on...

Grandma Jackson goes for a hike and the "news" media takes it's que from a 12 year old girl who wants to tweet in a family that has its tweeted designed and paid for before any communique goes down...its all too much...but if the guy really did kill Hudson's family? And you ask for what? What bone head reason do they give? Sex lol? Money? Broken heartedness like Salina's "friend" manager...confirms human beings are so pathetic.....seems most people can get angry and imagine killing someone in retaliation...but to actually be in the position...more often than not poeple will turn into fainting sheep...I know the feeling of reality where confronting the person I thought I might be capable of strangling but turns out Im a totally pussy (and proud of it-as a woman-but this is the manly man question all men wrestle with...and oif they dont wrestle with it...I wont even go there right now)....but it would seem exploring these feelings is less interesting to media reporters who paint by numbers daily with another bullshit issue debate on "gun control"...people fucking suck...and in my imagination Jane Kartsch suffers profusely, slowly....burns in hell...do I feel better expressing that? Yes but only because Im so broke and stranded and bored out of my skull I cant easily distract myself away from the realization that I have no way to pay any of my bills, utilities...nothing...no work...family helping to support roof over head and a few hucks cash....THis is why people committ suicide..and Jne Kartsch did thsi to this old woman...The truth is even if I heard Jane Kartsch dies some sow horrible death...the damage she did will linger on...nothing will rally change....that show badly she desroyed my last chance to dance....now Im just going out pathetically, pennielessly....it just is what it is...all I have to talk about...the connection between the pointless ruination of my life and what the future holds for all of us when we let such piece of shit people run the show...Oh it would be so nice to give a shit about your opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment