...

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Just Want To Say I Want to Join the NRA

Couldn't italicize the say in that title...I know absolutely nothing about the organization. I assume the only requirement is to be a gun owner? Since I have no desire to own a gun, and am completely content in trying to maintain that feeling no matter how many more grandtheftauto/(or is it call of duty? the other one?) games yearly, new versions come out every christmas...and we're supposed to pretend only backwards religious fanatics make the connections. We're expected keep believing one thing has nothing to do with the other in order to fit in, find our place in society....Jeanne Cawley pretended to be a dyke and dating me to impress her co workers 25 years ago...she hangs with Libby Pataki...Cuomo marries a wedding planner and so decides gay mrriage will bring in a windfall of revenue for the state from weddings...I mean seriously? WHo's crazy? Bunch of godam hypocrits...powerful hypocrites still hypocrites-just a matter of time...The disinfranchised of the world are still coming no matter how many "debates" and created issues on gun control are forced thru the tube....Fr me ever since Levinson's (1987ish?) movie Toys, it couldn't have been made more clear, no more obvious to what is happening now...what has been being done for the past 25 years of my life...I had the front page of the voice framed on my wall in 1990 "OIL WAR"...I had painted it in 1985-86....named it oil war but dont even remember being aware of anything going on in the middle east....I used to think news was boring, now I realize why my primitively thinking grandma wacked me on teh head a few times for desperately adoring the TV...as if she saw me getting sucked in by the antics of lucy, not separating any of it's joined electrical company propaganda....she wouldnt have used the word propagnada perhaps? Or mayeb I just dont remember her using it..

My grandmommy was talked about like a nut...never to her face pof course...to her face we were all scared to death...but I have to admit now I can genuinely laugh at her attempt at humor when she called my cousins new born baby adolph because she'd married a catholic...Everyone was talking about it, mortified, embarrassed for her...it was years later I saw the baby pic as I loived 100 miles away...anyway when I saw it I had to laugh, because the fucking picture did look exactly like a baby aolph hitler...because of the hair color an dcut a shadow over his little lip (sorry jamie! u know its funny too dont you?) ...I was like comforted in fact because I realized she was just bold enough to call em as she sees em...so honestly...too honestly? How the fuck is it ever possible to be too honest in the darkest deception....THEATRE of WAR hires random mild mannered med students thru craiglsit job openings, threatens family if they talk....mind fields and mine fileds....

This kid didnt do this...its a bigger much more scarier invitaion into being dazzzled into bigger violence? who knows....I heard a few stories about some of the victims and felt I spoke too harshly in my last post...stories I wont ever forget...did truly make an ever lastung impression, and Im grateful to the president for highlighting one of them...but as that advice for all fo us to remember when the gubfire starts everywhere? Keep pressure on our loved one's arteries as they bleed out?

I could have fainted from sorrow on hearing an interview with a grandma who'd just lost her husband weeks before and now a little 6 yr old from the gunfire...but notice how the Disney company owned news uses  brightly colored graphics with hugely dramatic titles: "Movie Theatre MASSACRE" while GE owned news simply calls it "Tragedy in Colorado"...my point is there are a million people out there spawned by a SanduskyHitlerJaneKartschHolmes (if he's in fact guilty) personality...I should take it down a notch so as not to sound as if Im boldly beckoning it....some moron will shoot me too one day...but I will still blame Jane Kartsch for my death...even more than Deborah Me SO Ghetto Moore....

The fore fathers woudl have hoped by now 200 years of evolution would have us all at least capable of shutting the fuck up, listening, and  speaking the questions that are already blatantly right in front of us...asking themselves.

Marilyn Manon comparisons to Columbine were more a distraction from talking about Grand Theft Auto....both by stupid people and the truly evil....anyone is capable of killing anyone at some point if pressed....

Yes Motherfuckers, discussing my exiled descent into poverty could have saved lives...Ask my x-cousin in law laura if I didnt just say to her the day before the shooting "I totally understand why some people go ballistic in McDonald's" because I have the luxury of contemplating the injustie done to me and processing it relatively comfortably, calmy...at teh same time eternally grateful that I am lightyears from ever doing such a thing....but what if I was emotionally kidnapped by a foreign power's operatives...one of the most important communications of how real such insanity is is in the firt Mission IMpossible movie when they take the Iowan parents out of their house in handcuffs naming them as cocaine traffickers or something...its almost comical and yet  who knows!! So sadlt the "amerocan ' people are so vastly blubberishluy brain damaged they cant step back and ask questions...they prefer to cgime in, use it as an excuse to become emotional...vent....I mean its all real...but so disappointing....

Public will never know what happened because they dont really want to...they eat up whatever shit Call of Doodie propaganda put out through DOD budget produced seduction...i mean its embarrassing...in a movie back in 2007 there was a trailer with video game "soldiers" playing in a rock band having fun in sand buggies with chicks and what not....it was like....I was the only one who laughed....people scoffed at me as if I was being disrespectful...it was a recruiting ad fro military service....o man

No comments:

Post a Comment