...

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Here's How I define "Bullying"

As usual, Im flat broke. But today (saturday actually) I was trying to stay positive, focused and find some way to make money before everything comes crashing in in next week or so...my mom generously loans me $100 towards that goal...so as I go to deposit it at Wells Fargo ATM...I discover I have a -$86 balance...I prEyed "please no, dont make me spend a lot of time dealing with this .... it didnt occur to me that Brendon at the Croton Wells Fargo had deliberately moved my last $12 into the "new" free checking account he created without my knowledge on purpose until today...after all the SHIT went down. Donna (the 400 pound woman who moves with a walker) did a similiar thing to me about 6 or 7 years ago...but I never imagined she would go as far as she did today...there has to be a law against a bank manager deliberately rigging my account so that no one else is able to fix the screw up (caused by them-but she was trying to deny)....Notice for example ho each overdraft in the screenshot specifically says BLOCKBUSTER Donna? Why would she fight with me on that? While looking at the bank's own info right before my eyes she's trying to tell me that the overdraft charges had nothing to do with blockbuster...but this is why Ive turned into Nixon recording everything Donna! So people cant waste any more of my time than they already have....

They get away with this kind of bullying because I seem way too ocd with my complaint over a measly sum of money....but that sthe thing-its not about the money as much as how I tried to plead with 2-3 people over the phone at the Croton Wells Fargo just before noon closing time to straigten out this screw up before weekend was over...from 11am-2pm I lost the momentum of what was starting out as a good day, then I became so depressed I imagined my lovely funeral one day...the only escape from pigkunt obese hiPPocrits who go out of their way to see to it I suffer...Because of the way fat Donna bank manager screwed around in my account, she made it so that no one was able to remove those overdraft fees...and because she did this to me years back, I recognize the pure unadulterated HARASSMENT, bullying plain and simple.... I BEGGED her to just keep it clear and simple but she was determined to convolute, complicate....make me as miserable as she is, stuck in the trashed body god gave her that was probably at one time very healthy....the visual I have of the now, today's, naked Donna on a toilet unable to get up easily fro years and years-must corrupt any mind eventually...and that sickness, that sadness is why she provokes me into fighting with her....as if she wants to get me to curse...so she can conspire with the Grants about it...

How can she get away with this...oh I forgot to upload the (very boring but right on target) recordings of 800wells fargo operators AND his supervisor BOTH in agreement that what Donna did to my acct (rendered it unmanageable by anyone else I might call to fix problem) was not proper protocol, very weird, and deliberately meant to sabotage me...after I begged her to be reasonable...Brendon was supposed to credit my acct $5 because of an error charge, but instead he moved my very last few bucks to a new checking account so that when $15 in charges came in nothing was there...at first I thought it just a mistake...but very quickly figured out that he did it on purpose-perhaps at Donna's urging....I dunno...all I know is I have her lies all recorded...

Actually Ill go upload those tapes now....its subtle the way I get the guy on phone to admit what she did looks like a personal vendetta...but then even his supervisor agreed...and when I said "What do you mean u cant do anything, (after telling me she did this to me to screw me up by taking what little money I had from me!)...or really leaving the acct unworkable...cant deposit money till its cleared up...so cant pay bills etc etc...

Im too tired...will write more tomorrow and for the rest of my life...

Dears Wells Fargo I even have Donna on tape telling me I cant tell anyone about how she was "helping" me the last time I had an overdraft charge....IM fuzzy on the detials...but I recognize that trick she does by refunding partially part of the fees....now I realize she does that to make sure no one else can decide to fix the problem....why would she do this....thats 

must go beddy bye will be writing about THESE WELLS FARGO HARASSMENT TAPES for rest of life....This is bullying by Donna-someone who surely was bullied silly as a child....so now she takes it out on anyone as her mood strikes?

No comments:

Post a Comment