...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Dog Loves Ground Flaxseed

The only thing i forgot was to sprinkle a little flaxseed on top of the Dog'sD'Ouevre...

The only effort that went into this dog treat was the cooking of the bisquits the day before. maybe 40 minutes in total time with a few buck total cost for a months worth of treats. I used to hear stories about people not being able to afford commercial dog food (partially poison) and giving them up for this pathetic excuse of a reason...banana I would discard not to my liking anyway, a blueberry that fell on the floor, whats left over of the watermelon, he loves the rind...he wont eat the spinach unless its smothered in something...its so easy to research the basic dos and donts about dog diet...but basically the dog will be healthier with human scraps in the end....and even if only as a supplement to purinish....the nutrients might make the difference between developing cancer, becoming more obese etc

It did seem liek I had to teach my dog to eat an apple when he was young...I filmmed him playing with an apple like a ball and about 10 minutes into it I captured the look on his face when his teeth went through and he tasted the sweetness...humans cant teach children or dogs when there is such a lack of meditation and patience....so much to take in....he even ate the blueberry...grown from my little $8 blueberry bush....I get looks from retarded people who think Im retarded the slower I start to move..brb

No comments:

Post a Comment