...

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Heinz 57 Million

What? Re "Carlos Chalco, 40, who drowned in the waters of the Croton River, has joined a lengthy list of victims who have died in the popular swimming area that is once again becoming the focus of concerns about safety."

I swam in that river in all four seasons from the age of 12. Rode "the rapids" in middle school, as a teenager...a few times...a few of the great joyful memories of my life...but some drunk moron from the Bronx drives up and suddenly I have to hear about rules and regulations to do what? To once again ruin LIFE for millions because some alcholic made another bonehead move and a politician with an agenda cross paths? Fuck them all! Fuck Carlos Chalco and fuck his family if they sue....fuck the people also who are calling for barriers to be installed on the BMT EXT...a gorgeous impressionistic painting sometimes....only a few miles in total length...but because some tennager was texting, or drinking, and their parents cant think of any other way to grieve...to FORCE the public to give up little by little by chipping away the freedom country's supposed to be founded upon...

How do you spell over population? Everytime another human being joins the party they bring with them 5 more tons of sewage, a stomach and usually extremely large families with multiple spawers...did I write about the disgusting landscaper who told me "I want to make another baby wees you..." after bragging about his 2 other kids with different women...short little semi ugly ball of nothing....from where comes his ego? Confidence? It wa disgusting and I hate to say it but in my experience typical...life sucks because south and central america is invading...along with the asians....not so much with the europeans? Oh ya of course the russians...2 many fucking people...there's alwasy gotta be someone shutting down the good stuff....always based on money...and now, for most, the lack of money....I wonder if that 57million they say croton grocey store put away went to help fund wars with/for Turkey.....when I think about the way the son seemed to be relishing in my asking for a lousy $20 for the dog biscuits.....he could tell I really needed it...I could see in that moment a giant vacuum sucking my future out from under me...so what i fnothing can be done to stop it...at least acknowledging it for reality checks....and the guilty parties to take responsibility if only to themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment