...

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Prey for Sundae

If sunday were a day where money stopped exchanging hands...literally...no more offering dishes passed...like the divine shakedown it is...no I apologize...of course good work...but hat sneaky snale business vines, microscopically....my back is broken and I can only move to a point where I have to choose some degree of normal functioing or push it and end up not walking for weeks...Im not angry that I cant afford to pay someone to help me work through that physical therapy, that actually gave a shit, Im angry about why I cant afford it...money can be replaced with ANYTHING. Or can it? The only difficulty is getting 7 billion plus mules to share the visions...or theres a lot more to it.  Vlue System term thrown around a lot words barely have ipact when theyre the most important...it only takes one mother who loves her kid, who needs to feed her kid, to financially rape any guy...it happens everyday...the guys I think often barter with themselves about how much beauty a woman might be  bringing to the table as whethetr the rape is worth it or not...took me a long time to realize the degree to which its all physical with guys...I guess I never wanted to believe it was that basic....I dont know...bt I really meant to be writing about why health care as a term is a joke...no one has time to care about anyone long enough before someone comes a collecting for something and the freedom money seems to bring, the relief a better way to piut it...its like magic in a way but obviously its coming form somewhere else....I may have been a moron to believe money didnt matter for most people (this long ago) but Im getting that either way it doesnt matter....it makes no sense no one cares about me...but then when I realize no one knows how to value anything anymore, I stop taking it personally...and try to keep enjoyng my breath..my neighbors sent me another threat against my dog yesterday ,  with management letter head formally warning me I will be fined $50 if dog isnt on leash...literally a nice happy neighbor trots by with his mutt..no leash as theyve done for years...I dont ever do that! I ...anyway....point is I emailed this same board links to Nick Santino story of the guy who was so guilted out over killing his dog he killed himself. Something about his condo board told him he had to get rid of dog or leave, and somehow he...the idiot probably thought "Oh Its just a dog" like a goldfish flushing out of convenience...an animal...a lot for people think that way...then he saw the light..couldnt handle the responsibility...so heartbreaking...so sad....but I dont have to try to remember him...he lives a part of my life...as here I am tr for 10 years having the same thing done to me...I could argue worse(?)...point is...THEYRE STILL DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Healthcare lol? How about anihilate all sources of misdircetd stress. When someone KEEPS coming back for more for example..like my Janey Kartsch...I asked these people in emails to consider what an emotional toll their threats, of fines, letters, abuse, what all of it has taken on me over years!!! One local lawyer told me there is definitely a case for me to win here...oh but wait! I called his law firm partner (pops) a nazi online in 2001 because he threatened me with contempt of court for saying "same to you" while suing a taxi cab company over a quality of life issue....ther I (capital I) was trying to better my neighborhood...poeple on top of each other...but from his 5 acres mansion life he couldnt get that....wrote me off as a frivolous psycho wasting court time over a $100 small claim...the money was symbolic! Can I get an amen? A mongoloid retard alwasy has a fighting chance the stupidity so think. Healthcare lol? Then these people ban me from the local coffeehouse...weeks months after the near arrest I ranted about it in an open mic at town coffee house, brought the house down...even the owners who most hated me had to smile and put a light arm around me to say "hey"!....so ya...thats why no one ever wants to help me because they'd rather imagine theyre right and my death insignificant....recognizing that irony is more effective for maintaining health than daily doses of iron.

How many times I wonder have arrests been made of people who were bottom line, nothing more than a romantic threat to some love interest (or worse). Would anyone argue it's never happened before lol? Then you realize "holy shit" it happens every goddam day. Poeple have their lives ruined because Robin cant diet, or Jody thinks she's supposed to be with LaShalle...Let me vomit please.

My latest attempt at begging for work , an hour ago or less, was based on a great idea for my own little landscaping design co...passe I know...but of course zelig here did her fare share before teh Croton ladies started putting their flower boxes down around 2001....its not about being first its about the recognition that peers give each other while coming up together...to the end in fact...by giving credit where credit is due...no wait thats not what I was getting at...Its not about recognition its about the irony that some designer lady in croton not only wouldnt me me an apt for one month when I needed a place...she practically shoooed me off her property when my dog had bene lost in the woods for a long while...then she gives me the stink eye at neighbors across the street when our dogs are playing...you can feel when people have ostracized you...I know NOTHING about this woman but her menopausal moodswings direct my life...butterfly effect...is what IM doing making sense to anyone yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment