...

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

How Often Do People Threaten to Arrest the Average Person?

I must submit...there is a mysterious hierarchy by which people follow unspoken decisions about who gets to rule....Imagine a world full of Off With Their Heads Women and Emperoros new clothes me? Thats my world...but I dont feel like Alice anymore. Im too old for this shit. Imagin being threatened with arrest for pushing the wrong button? Seriously? And for devoting my whole life to trying to confront it in order to stop it...they accuse me of going looking for it? No. Its simply what happens when peope realize their entire life has been a lie. That's insanity beyond James Holmes. I cant believe the story of the woman loosing a 6 yr old, then her unborn, now paralyzed ehrslef in the midst of the unspeakable hell....bt for asking the tediosu questions...people resent having their tennis game interrupted and will kill u for it...they like to eat James Holmes stpory for breakfast and secretly long fo rthe next "news" tragedy...ya that is what america has become..and the chinese I guess will show us just hw much via our combined stupidity...


No comments:

Post a Comment