...

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Aressted for Slander? Don't Laugh. Lots of Morons Fight to Make that the Reality

I thought of him as a peace loving crazy funny hippy in high school...but others thought of him as Most Likely to be turned into James Holmes....I was sort of a prom queen....and now the roles are reversed...thats is to say what Curt Cobain says may be true...but I try not to worry about it...But seriously, he's perhaps less that than I am the Holmes reference....and if James Holmes for whatever crazy reason might be found to be innocent I apologize....but assuming he did what the TV says he did...watch how it is done? See my perpetual SOS? Now? Then? Every fckn day? Look at how people treat me? This is a simple result of not having money and people should be ashamed of themselves....ALl I do is flow with thing sthe best I can powerlessly! Without ANY money most of the time! I cant afford to do my own laundry! I have to go to my mothers or to a friends! I have to decide between toilet paper or gas...to drive where? The last time I talked to social service for help, I called her a cunt, and after she hung up on me called back to hear her answer the phone "Hello Miss Cunt Speaking" everyone in the background laughing...actually it was pretty funny...I hav ethat on tape Sam...you dont see it all put together as an award winning documentary? Hanging with Branjolina? No? Oh thats right its easiet for you to see me NOT being able to stack wood for yoru delusional ass? I need help? Ya I do. And Ive been abused for asking fro my entire adult life. Even the snap shots are being held back from me (almost 20 minutes now stopped from being able to recieve my email) so IM blabbering on taher than just letting the pics speak for themslves...


Its like just because people can't admit when theyre wrong...EVen if I make them look good, even if I give them an alibi...they want to be the ones to...to...I dont know what it is...what I heard recently Einstein wrote, about an eternal waste of time it might be to try to change anyone's mind...cant remember exactly...but Im just amazed...that I could stand  in front of a dear childhood memory an dit would rather see me dead then admit the pettiest joke was an innocent mistake...but tehse poeple are not innocent...theyre killers as life maybe dictates itself to be...It was so clear to me that there is no hatred, zero, coming from me....and they want to kill me for shedding light...by simply thinking about it all a little longer...under a little brighter light...


Im so bored with this. Tired out. Roasted. To have to listen to people I barely know threaten me for....I cant even find the words! So Thank you Sam for giving me a few snapshots to describe it for me...I mean...how much more begging for mercy can I ve? Begging everyone I know to simply acknowledge that the only reason I have no money is because of the mass toilet theyve formed to flush against me...together...a bunch of poeple who simply need to be right at the expense of my life...I asked this guy, a childhood friend to hire me for $25 a day to do work that would likely cripple me...but its that fckn bad! There is no cash in my life and the family support is like another form of death...I simply need the recognition that I am worthy of being listened to...thats all...but when someone knows that extra $20 they might give me for even a great deal...the latest today $600 worth of rose bushes found in the grabage...people would rather see me dead than leave it alone...as it demonstrated by sam below...In his world he believes Im supposed to endure not only be disrespected but that I should be arrested if I DARE say one word back...even if those words are "got any work?"

When I looked at these snapshots of our texts thsi morning I realized, felt confirmed innocent...so thanks Sam...for the xample of what  bunch of piece of shits the "community" of westchester county is...

No comments:

Post a Comment