...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wait!

Eater main breaks affecting 50,000 ppl in Yonkers,2ave subway explosions...infrastructure sabotage...like when I ask some Israeli/portugesi accented doosh who took MY fountain from the top of Dam, tells me to mind my own business, that he's too busy to talk to me (one simple question I asked him! "are u working for the county?" was all I asked) I told him he was an asshole as I drove off and then stopped about 50 yards to talk to a hiker about what she knew about all this mile long trench digging, landmark defacing,ugly giant generator placing...the guy comes running after my car with a pen and paper jotting down my license plate saying he's calling the police. The story doesn't end there but the point is, no matter how apologetic this dooshwads supervisor was, the words "Im calling the police ringing through my ears once again....it's just surreal. It happened when I was young andcattractive and now fat and againg...does this happen to only me? Innocently looking out for a larger picture and int'l mindset wants to imprison me...the irony that ppl come here from more oppressive societies and then you realize that they're bringing the oppression they have in their psyches with them...slowly but surely creating our own little Singapore. People who have lived under some regime say, once they settle in...they still have that mindset in them...backwards definition of good and "bad" ... Why do we pretend most immigrants come here for intellectual pursuit? All about perpetuating the worst most damaging to the planet kinds of work, procreating like cockroaches with souls si have to suck executive dick...omg! Rob! I wrote a sing 205 yrs ago called "Executive Dick" must dig it out...Rob is one of my openly "gay" neighbors who has now gone back to picking the creakiest ppl off Internet to come live w him (for free) the latest is a US soldier (from Nigeria) with a baby being born in CA (one that I heard about) as I write...I over hear this gorilla say "When I saw her putting the plants in the car I Judy knew. I could never live that way" ...so indonr know exactly what he meant but it was some negative judgement about me...from some gigantic Nigerian dude impregnating more welfare drainage because he lives to plant his sperm all over country? They're living 2 weeks now in a tiny 1 bedroom, just met, and the fag who has known me for 11 yrs (u can hear EVERYTHING in each others LI e thru walls and patios here)he tells this guy (who when I met him wanted to fight with mr because I didn't want to kiss him-in front of my neighbors...I'm writing on my phone now so this is too hard to get into....
Bit originally I meant to point out that the news people don't tell tv audience what exactly happened to make 50,900 ppl loose drinkingvwater, instead they use the air time talking to some ignorant housewife feeding her family potatoes from a box, on her best toothless behavior to say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... Why do they do this? Instead of uncovering the truth about say how Ercolino probably making Jeremy Johnson loose his job with false or exxagerated police reports they talk to uncles who haven't spoken to him since he was 15 in from of funeral homes for effect!!! Opportunities to inform, set records straight as best as possible all wasted for thecsensation...that's the real crime...the dumbing down, the stupifying....

No comments:

Post a Comment