...

Monday, August 20, 2012

Starbux To the Rescue

Maybe not. But I called Starbux to tell them about he Peekskill Coffee House manager making an hysterical scene to purposely embarrass a sad old woman who wanted to ask one simple question of a rude BOY. I tried to get the message through that I would be much obliged for their help, they seemed very responsive. Probably nothing will come of it. But wouldnt it be great? A powerful corportaion standing behind broken me and revealing this slime bag hater for what he is. I feel like a nazi hunter. (Isn't it interesting in that sentence that you can't tell if that means a hunter who is a nazi, or someone who hunts for revenege etc? life is so cheap you start to understand where the killer's mind starts to form...and so when you have people throwing fuel on fires THEY started, to purposely try to drive someone mad "Hopefully this time they'll take you away to funny farm in straight jacket..." I mean imagine wishing not only arrest on someone, but to be mentally tortured by others based on someone not liking you....I will spend the rest of my life explaining why it's worth so much focus.....In a matter of a minute 45 seconds this kid lit up a fake crime scene...where "restraining orders" were asked for, where lies were told to maintain a feeling of urgency and panic that did not exist)
I'm sure this boy is so very sweet and kind and nice to many people....or maybe not? Maybe he's like a 21 jump street narc (it was so weird how comfortably he lit up a cigarette while talking to the cops that he had called in a panic....

Yelling theatre in a fire? Just like calling in a false fire alarm? Or not? Maybe the police enjoy getting to know people this way, gathering their intelligence, to better make judgements about people when everyone in the world is such a goddam self serving liar? Who knows. Choose your pick.

Daniel James rang in a false alarm. If this can be proven in 10 easy questions, at least a fine should be imposed. But police don't want fines imposed because there might be fewer calls, people might buy a turkey on thanksgiving instead of call into their ever increasing (progress) budget. There doesn't have to be bad guys and right guys. No wait. Yes there does have to be right guys. That's the whole point. There are right guys..who need to shine instead of the jealous self absorbed darkness of some delusional soul-less musician...it would be interesting if I ever heard him play music and liked it. Highly doubt it-almost 100% certain he can only be derivative. He really digs these musicians in Westport CT. I was thinking of contacting them to help me record a musical letter to Daniel James (wtf is his real name?) ...

Even this guy-who I at first thought wonderful, starts to sound derivative...because it's all been done when your my age...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXkXRhEnuzQ

Oh ya thats right. Another interesting thing he did. He said like a whiny baby "No! She's like really old! She's an old lady!" Like this was the reason he called because uglly old ladies are SWATted like flies? Like a Monty Python Joke while playing video games with D'Onofrio? Please god let their be a recording of his call in to the Yorktown Police Dept. Almost screaming he raised his voice so, trying to create the impression he was under attack. "Harrassing me"Stalking me", sounding as if he'd just seen me he day before...on a daily regular basis...in a panic...I stood there with my mouth open like "No way. Hes not really doing this to me? God please no dont let this be happening...again..." At a certain point it just becomes obviou sthat this is a running joke with people. I guess in reaction to my posting the first police report from Jane Karstch (see how the stories dont end? Everyone tells me to move on...but for trying to make a statement about how serious it is to slander someone with false police reports, people like Daniel James now entertain themselves...you know what ? I give a shit if he laughs! I can laugh...I CAN move past it...but taht sthe thing-it's never moved past by OTHERS. They constantly bring it down on me...part conspiracy part coincedence....all would say I brought it on myself because they only want to offer so much time to understand the mess made of my life-I dont begrudge anyone for that...its when someoen takes a swing with a smile....my fury

No comments:

Post a Comment