...

Monday, August 27, 2012

Torre Labrador Don't Spit on the Floor

I watched some kid beating up on his yellow Lab. I wanted to slap the scrawny little piece of shit acorss the face. I felt like Dexter giving him a chance to assure me this was just an awkwward, isolated incident...something...I took the time, blocking traffic,  with a bad transmission no less...It looked like he was trying to get the dog to either stop fighting, or fight with some tiny little dog behind a fence. The dog turned to look at me. He (balls in tact) looked like a classic goofy sweet lab
teenager...maybe a year old, no more than 18 months...the kid picked him up by the harness and seemed to be jerking him around as if to get him going? Or the kid was having an exocism...his skinny bratt gf was standing their quietly...maybe I embarrassed him and thats why he told me to fuck off when I simply asked hiom "Come on? Tell me how much you really love your dog and you didnt actually juts do what I saw you do?" I had to call someone, who luckily sounded like he was gonna go beat the shit out of the kid....I hope he did and the dog gets saved from some asshole who looks like  he might fuck dogs heads up for a living? Bait Dogs Inc...I bet a million dollars Daniel James is friends with thsi kid....

No comments:

Post a Comment