...

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lunch with Mom

I need to write a love letter to the Chef at Table 9. My mom took me out to a late sunday lunch and I had the most delicious salad I cant stop thinking about. If only I could afford to eat this way everyday.......although the arugula was left out and it was only a bed of spinach, I got the "Arugula, Spinach, Beets, Goats Cheese Vinaigrette..and I asked for walnuts on top....It was so delicious (a week ago now) I havent stopped thinking about it. It was ENORMOUS and yet it only cost $7.99. I thought I needed some protein so got a cheesburger with fries...not bad at all, a great display with the cute little french fries in a mini fyer basket....Wish I took a pic of the salad...It was piled up like 10 inches high and had this sculpture of julianed beets stacked up on top...it was a work of art...If I could afford to eat that for lunch and dinner 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks I would loose so much weight easily....probably feel so much better....but money determines these things more than anyone likes ot admit...its not about will power when death is knocking...


No comments:

Post a Comment