...

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Science of Measuring Sociopathetic Behavior

I just had a satisfying thought, imagining Louis Freeh's hand on my shoulder with 15 agents behind me, sitting at a table face to face with Daniel James. No one would have to say a word. Daniel James (wtf is his real name?) would sign a statement admitting that he used the yorktown police yesterday afternoon, with as much fear as he had when he played with plastic soldiers on his mom's carpet. For fun. So that he could go laugh about it with a small CONSPIRACY of folks (at this point nationally scattered and probably starting to convene) who have purposely, intentionally made me suffer the consequences of the running joke amongst them. That being where I have police called on me at the drop of a hat as if tongue in cheek...for no other reason but for vengeance, retaliation, or yes just for the enjoyment of a shared joke. Nothing like a good crucification to bring people together.
It's worth getting a subpoena to replay Daniel James' phone conversations from yesterday after the incident approx around 4pm. Worth it to observe the degree of fun and laughter he with his friend share...this local group of 20 somethings who work for one (alias?) Sunny Rae Cover (if its not an alias it would make great literary character name for a children's book). You used to see her image all over, campily posing, vogueing I daresay...but now only this one newspaper article shot exists...She is the force, couple with the likes of Croton's Coffee Housewife Peggy Grant ( http://www.testfiring.com )...Im not trying to look good in these videos. My od. IM trying to capture their abuse so someone will help me...I have to say at least the police do seem to be aware of what they're doing me...and for the first time in my life I feel able to say thank you for that...at least they leave me alone, hopefully sympathetically and not under order (solely?) I dont know anymore...


But the recording I do have of this phenomenon Ive stumbled into are worthy of everyone's consideration. Wasting my life, simply because I had balls enough to stand up to being under any asshole's thumb for most of my life...how could that get me into trouble? No one could ever, unless they fabricate-and Im sure thats just around the corner-just as Daniel James seemed to be taking it to a next level...like a children's game....recntly in th enews there was some talk about a trend with kids lately, doing this sort of thing...I mean when I tried to get "Walter" at starbucks' help in teaching a CHILD a lesson, the last thing I expected was to come within a breath of being arrested...this kid was SCREAMING about "restraining orders" as if he's playing like a Timberlake or Beirber lol? Omg ? That could be it! THAT is what the world is coming to...and why I will stick my neck out and challenege this shit child's parents on admitting their kid is the one on the verge of insanity....but he'll get away with it because cops usially only care about numbers and stats, as in more calls equal bigger budgets....so we all will make our beds...Ive been making one since this started almost 20 years ago...I will choose god everytime. Fuck the friendship of fools.

Sunny looks really cute and pretty in that shot of her. Unlike the aging methy flesh she's wearing these days...maybe she paid someone to erase all images of her from internet for vanity? Or maybe she's not really from Lincoln Nebraska? I wrote a song called Nebraska in 1994 just before Saugerties Woodstick. Im  going to try to make a video of it now I think and upload it.

Dear Parents of Daniel James-Your hateful, rockstar wannabee child committed a crime yesterday. You all can pretend that my simply WRITING ABOUT IT PUBLICLY is antagonistic, but you know better is your hearts...oh wait! Thats the problem even with the morphed heartlessness humans still thrive, physically...
His facebook page seems to emphasize an image of serious musician his profile pic of himself with closed eyes and a guitar (good knows there just arent enough of them (musicisnas) on the planet. One more self important the the next). Musicians are funny...held in such esteem when famous they can hide the bottom feeder whore of a life mentality more easily...if anyone starts fucking around with my servers again D'onofrio I swear to god Im 51 and ready to go out with this...you will NEVER be the birthday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment