...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Delta Shamans

Dear The Delta Shamans-Could we collaborate on a hit song where I sing a letter to a fan of your named Daniel James of the Peekskill Coffee House, who has called police on me as a prank for the last time. He's done it in the past 15 months or so 3 times all together so far, as a joke (I have had ptsd over a sever beating from 23 yrs ago-so because I talk about it online Daniel James and a local group of fascist idiots play this mind game on me for a laugh at my expense way too often...
anyway...all Im really doing is exploring avenues of communication...I know nothing about your music, frankly I am not in the least bit interested in anything this soul-less piece of shit is...no matter how good it may be....as I grapple with how to turn this around...into something good....who can tell me more about this guy? Are his parents rich? Spoiled him? How old is he? A child? A young looking 27 yr old? Is he really part Puerto Rican and "Black" Irish as he told me in Januray of 2011 when I ordered my first Peekskill Coffee House coffee in 7-8 yrs?

No comments:

Post a Comment