...

Friday, August 24, 2012

Fuck Prince Harry (All Due Respect) Harari's Painting of Peggy

The titillation in heads of press folk is disturbing...oh! A naked man? Wtf? Its embarrassing...Its not impossible that people could just turn away and be modestly respectful and pretend not to see! But instead you have grown women and men oogling over some young man's body! Poeple are on the streets ready to start blowing each other away over the slightest things, NOT because of job, but because of mispparopriation of monies from republican party (cheney/bush especially-but theyre all actors for whoever has the most money...wonderful german people did it just as Indians and Asians...by taking real american money, hold it in safety deposit boxes take loans out on it then replace it with counterfeit (or leave empty?) and use the load money...Guccione wrote about this in the late 80s in SPIN no? The result is these souless people who speak a different language mating with the soul-less already here...Even if the roof were to cave in on Republian convention in Tampa people would remain daft to the pleas of God, nature and the universe warnings. Even media, anyone who would entertain this sham of a candidate, who is obviously a puppet representative for more war, for more oil business stomping out alternatives....this is a cause worth going to war over...but we have to give up the relativelt good life for such a war...but seriously? Are people who put Romney bumper stickers on their car being paid? I saw my first last week...tried to see the face but they drove too fast...

I thought I wrote about this already...oh ya thats right Daniel James happened...but check this out while also checking out how related everything is...I noticed last week that this painting I rescued from Harari's esate sale (dumpster) in 2005 has the name "Peggy" written on the back. 
 Could it be? I mean it could....right? How amazing would that be? That I have a naked painting of a peggy who possibly could be schleeeeeeper? No way. Too much coincidence to ask for...But when I see my painting of my grown up Peggy (calling the police on me because I told her she could speak freely in from of Mike the Electrician no fucking shit dear FBI take a gd comb thru what these lying pices of shit have been doing to me for the past 5-6 years)...
Omg I just realized it even looks like Sonny Rae (her mom had a poet inside or its an alias) Cover. But it says "Peggy" on the back. Don't misunderstand Im not trying to expose or embarrass anyone for posing for a painting like this...its beautiful art...Im just exploring the real power of art when god speaks thru it it would seem....what are the chances? Leah Quinn is my witness as to where I got this painting and anyone who knows me would know I would have connected this to "my" peggy if I had thought it...but I just now connected a dot (a week ago anyway...) Probably not my Peggy...who for calling the police on me for the sole purpose of REINFORCING JANE KARTSCH's attempts at doing the same (at the most vulnerable time in my life) in 2007 ...her ass is mine to say whatever I need to about the subject. That is the only rememdy...for now.  The day people stop making all important life decisions based on finances....um...have to admit cant see that changing...throughtout history people have tried to kill it, that shallow schmeigel soul....always grows back....consciousness is the best solution....but a fantasy of horrible things happening to these women is still a minor feeling of god's vengeance....lol "church going people" would say its evil to be honest about expressing such feelings even with the hope behind it of really fixing a probelm civilly...theuyre more comfortable with psycho killer news because it better masks their own perverse capability of doing much the same...like one of my neighbors...this will get its own argument as to why gay marraige is such a joke...for years Ive hated his chronic duplicity...I hate when I think I have a friend, start to confide and then you relzie theyre the type to say whatever to whomever on any given moment etc-whatever best suits them by the second...he goes around spending money (former exxon male prositite I think) anyway...he won my trust back a few moneths ago...I went to a couple parties with him (out of sheer boredom really)  and so I was shocked last night over hearing hi talking to this gigantic nigerian soldier who he met thru craiglist (or some un-named site they both mumbled lol) anyway...this guy who told me he's loud and incapable of whispering was whispering to this blockhead last night about me! Loneliness is better than the friendship of a fool.

My Peggy (bullying me and trying to grab my camera out of my hands because I exorcised her.):
 My Peggy Painting:

No comments:

Post a Comment