...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What I Have to Live WIth?

In last post I was trying to make the point that people used to call the police when someone was in real trouble and there was no other recourse. I can't really be the only one this happens to? People like Daniel James and the other assholes he works with actually calling police for the sole reason of harassing me AND getting away with it...whether old women like Jane Kartsch or young fucktards like Daniel James . That must be his first and middle name?
In 1993 I was naive enough to believe that people would be alarmed that a police woman named Deborah Moore did this to me for riding subway without a $1.25 token. I thought people would get a glimpse of what was to come if they devalued my life this way...ignoring a system obviously run amok if she was allowed to get away with it....Daniel James may not have even been born at the time(?)  I wonder if his parents are also scumbags....evidently they didnt use them enough anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment