...

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Youllied

Ever heard anyone say the words "You'll never work again in this town". Even before Transit Police Officer Deborah Moore stole my life, replacing a bright future with ptsd, Melissa Gilbert instructed a room full of people not to allow me into a screening of a ridiculous pice eof shit movie WE MADE TOGETHER. Aren't words amazing? SO powerful.. Does anyone want to understand Jeremey Johnson to prevent such things from happening?? Then acknowledge false police reprorts and the damage they can do in stopping people from being able to survive in life...The guy was being evicyted, what was he like 68 yrs old they said? Really is it soi hard to find compassion? I want to go to hos funeral actually and pay my respects but the news people toss his story out lige garbade...same old crazy crazy? No! Prevent crime? Why? They WANT more senastion...no desire to fix anything. The man who walked up to a co worker on the street and "blew his brains out". Millions of kids everyday are handed a videogame by their parents that shows soldier and others blowing human brains out for points in whorey cities are stone cold badements..some kind of mind training has been going on. I thought Barry Levinon's movie Toys with Joan Cusak in late 80s(?) was slightly exaggerated .... whatever has been going on...even if Obama is a gift from some totalitarian regime thats been secretly been governing the US for the past 20 yrs (gradually infiltrating-if only mentally)...someone had a video image of some guy with a foreign sounding (Israeli like) name and long curly neard stood before a judge somewhere yesterday, was it the 2nd ave subway? or the yonkers water main break that left 50-70 thousand without water...nice practice run? Stupidity is what gets us killed and I have spent my life trying to not take, follow orders from stupid people in a world where MOST everyone swallows because they have kids maybe I dont know...I only know its going to stop if this is the last day I live on this planet... Ive gone on about Jane Kartsch for the past 5 yrs, so much people are dying to say "If only you puty the energy you use to write about her into finding a job..." Omg...check out the work Ive created for myself, apparently by myself, being fought tooth and nail trying to do ANYTHING since I graduated from college and pretty much immediately started pissing people off...the degree to whoch everuyone has come after me is totally diffenerst...seperate in a way.. But I focus on Jane Kartsch instead of Melissa Gilbert say, because even if Gilbert wields the kind of power, is able to exert a kind of influence that could set me, not up, but down, for life....what Jane did to me, after almost escaping my life of hell...It takes a crazy person? Or it takes a brave person? To admit that I fantasized about doing to Jane Kartsch what that guy did to the other guy in front of Empire State building. Im EXCERCISSING my consitutional right to use words to discuss difficult subjects in a society of COWARDS and LIARS right? Do you see it yet? Im using a 12 year old computer to connect with the internet...with all Im able to do compared to the average asshole, with all the millionaire 11 year olds who use their MacBooks for videogames when theyr enot in a closet gathering dust, I cant even afford to buy an iPad? Its called imbalance..I havent been deliberately trying to embarrass or expose anyone...only the truth that is being strangled out of my life...ya...just like with a sword I want to force it to release the constriction... Obviously I have to be very clear I know better than t die myself for Jane Kartsch's name...so Im aware of the boundries...I dont enjoy thinking about blowing Jane's life away by my own hand, violently...its more of a feeling of release...I only know I didnt create this hell Im passing mu last few uears in...even if I won the lottery, the draining, emotional bottom Ive hit at this late stage in life has taken a toll that has aged me 20 yrs prematurely...a fall I took may have been more to blame than Jane, however I would not have been forced to leave my studio in florida if it weren't for Jane's medling...indirect schmindirect...Jane ended the little bit of opportunity I had left to salvage chance to have my own family period...priceless loss...I mean I also blame 30 people from Bikram to Gilbert, but I have no fantasy about killing them or even wishing them dead by god's hands...Jane I orgasm at the thought of dying any which way...I wasnt born this way. She did it to me...Deborha Moore I never became that fargone because I was still young, confused about what had even happened anyway...sure hated her and could imagine slapping her around or dead from farway accident...think about her dead but no need to actually see her dead...she like the rest just a bunch of idiots...I feel like Dexter Morgan with Jane Kartsch....even if I imagine the face of her kids witnessing her on a soundstage scebe with knives and plastic wrap...I feel nothing...like killing a mosquito really I guess... But before I start sounding "dangerous" like they want me to so one day I will find myself in a heap pile of false police reports no one knows are false, set up to god knows what...Im goin to reach for the light! Actively try to imagine forgiving Jane Karstch to spare my soul anymore darkness...that might only take 100 lifetimes. Please lord my god let Jane Kartsch's soul burn in hell. If Kids "Bully" Adults "Yoully" ? Maybe that doesnt work...but the sentence "You'll never work again in this town" has been spoken a billion times against great people who may have once on a while deserved it...but IM tallying up the loss of all the one's who didnt. WHo were the one's the human race needed to keep the planet from blowing up...all because poeple like Jane Karstch take pleasure in what she did to me...I would do ANYTHING for anyone who can tell me otherwise-that BEFORE all my messy ranting there was an actual event, anything at all that occurred that would drive Jane Kartsch to file a false police report she would then show to Bikram Training AND take the time to call every Bikram studio in Tri State area that Im a dangerous person who should be banned from teaching AND!!!! even from practicing after Id just lost 53 pounds no less... This is how slander works. I did btw get to sit in on the screening of MINE AND MELISSA's movie...but most would assume I didnt, imagine me being hauled away in cuffs...but no...my NY people were just as powerful as her LA mannequins right Ms Jeanne Anzalone (hikids at Bekk Middle SChool in President Clinyon's town?) See what I mean? THAST how slander works...surrouded by greatness, able to do more with computers than most...but I cant afford to do my laundry most days...let alone buy even an iPad when all I have at my fingertips today is the ORIGINAL iBook I maxed a credit cartd out on...couldnt afford to buy stock back then instead (2001) BY DESIGN my life has been saboatged little by little...Ill be back with the fattest, vastiest, pock filled skin wrinkles and droopi nasty ycuk looking self in a photo I will call "BIKRAM YOGA AFTER" The before pic will be looking like Demi Moore in the sun thrwoing my arms up in the air after my training in HI (at the age of 46) and Im supposed to believe and except anyone believing that my "demise" has been by my own "emotional problems" nothin to do with constantly being suttounded by backstabbers taking my financial stability.. fucking looser neighbor says the other daus when I needed a ride "whats it in for me?" Thats what Ive been reduced to...crying shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment