...

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Begging

I was at the bottom just before I took dog for a walk...trying to snap out o fit...and then here we go again...As Im walking down the hill after about a 20 minute walk, I see the neighbor who I wondered about this morning sitting in his car, parked right up on top of the line super close to mine...and this guy who say the might buy mu car was supposedly going to come by to see it, and also change my flat tire. So since Danyelle (he spells it differently can't remember exactly but yell certainly works...)had just pulled in and was sitting in his car so I motioned to catch his eye to roll down indow and ask if he would mind parking in a visitor spot to give my tire changing a little extra space....he refused to look at me, roll down his window, I wasn't sure what was going on...finally he rolled down his window after like leaving me standing there with a simple question..."I have a flat, need a little extra room to change it would you mind..." but he says no?!?! He says because he didn't like my attitude about a month ago when I called him out for tattling about me blaming me to baby mama squatta downstairs...seemed obnoxious..wrote about this when it happened a while back (end of July maybe) anyway..he went off on me...I stupidly took the bate and started yelling back...just amazed that I can't even ask a neighbor to make room for a tire change without getting an earful... Please someone get me out of here alive. This guy was so up on top of me like he wanted to hit me, I wondering what he did with his last girlfriend...why he got another one so quickly that has a similar red little haircut...the blue cherokee is gone...did they break up and thats the settlement? Or did he kill her? Because the wanted to kill me to day...for asking him to give me extra space to chnag amy tire PLEASE...he refused...this is the shit that mass people want to toss it in...what a stubborn mule man.

No comments:

Post a Comment