...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

THE DOCUMENTED DECEPTION IN DETAIL

Dear Offcier K-
September 11th, 2007 was just barely about 2 months after my return home from Hawaii. As soon as I could I went looking for old emails sent to Jane, to understand what she was talking about when she told the administrators that I had sent her a photo of a decapitated woman. At first I didnt even suspect she would lie-I thought what in the world did I say or do...and it was until her attorney about 2 years later actually confirmed my disbelief that yes, this photo of myself doing yoga, taken from neck down was to what she was referring...never showed them a photos...just relied on her power to fabiricate something out of nothing-for her own warp vengeful reasons.

So it had only been a few weeks at this point here (see attached jpeg) when Jane was writing to a Franchise Representative for Bikram Yoga LA named Hope Wurdach (see photo with this email side by side with the police report to which she is referring).  I also have raw source copies of 100s of emails with their message IDs with ISPs that can easily be verified. IN her first repsonse to my attorney's first letter to her, she immediately started speaking in forked tongue and contradicting herself. She is an evil liar. She has already killed...I dont know how to fix the mess as you can see...I only pray someone would please listen...make her compensate my family at least partially for all that was lost,  and all that could have been.


Notice how she tries to infer that the Yorktown Police are telling her that I "may have tampered with the report." She then adds "I will find out in a few days" again implying that some kind of investigation is underway. I implore you to recognize this deception that yes happened a long time ago...but was KEY in allowing me to have my very own yoga studio (1200 miles away from Jane) illegally ripped away from me based on Jane's words uttered years earlier "Dangerous Person". I have emails from half a dozen other Bikram studio owners and teachers repeating the same words. There is an obvious link between this and the police report a Bikram teacher in Titusville FL who used the EXACT same words "dangerous person"...only this time they embellished with "not believed to have weapons on her at this time".  This has gone on for so long, my intentions for writing about it are an attempt at seeking out justice. But people ended up laughing at me...making me take thing s a little more off the edge...there are people involved in this that Ive known from childhood...it really turned into an ugly witch hunt, with old flames, and lent money, and jealousies etc....There are actually indirect ties between Jane and a recent incident with a boy named Daniel James just a few weeks ago. Ask a man named "Walter" if it didnt strike him as a little over the top the way James launched into asking for "restraining orders" and what not...like a kid pulling a fire alarm.....Although they may not actually know each other personally, a group of these "artists" at local coffee houses who either do yoga or know each other know my story..and its become like a game for them to threaten me with police...they think it's funny....I have a couple of video clips where this is made very clear , that people embarrass me and humiliate me publicly for their own amusement...i have videotape of them laughing while theyre doing exactly this at the Peekskill coffee house last year (Dan James was there too). I dont know at what point I turned into a total laughing stock exactly...I only know that Jane went out of her way, not to just raise a flag or inquire, but to deliberately ASK I not be allowed to graduate after that $10,000 teacher training program. I can prove ANYTHING Im telling you with irrefutable evidence. This latest call to you from Jane is because of the Lynn Whitlow visit.


If I were 30, 40, even 45 yrs old maybe I could have snapped back somehow. Jane Kartsch knew how impoverished I'd become. That was why she gave me work study in which I built her forst (20 page) website, shot video, photos, created all the html and graphics for ZERO money! All of this in exchange for being allowed to do my yoga daily.  Ask Maritza Johnson if ever there were any incidents, outburts, arguments at all with me in the short few months I was around. Jane hadnt even opned the place yet-so technically I was her forst student. I have very friendly emails with her where she even suggested a man I date, and that I could always just "mess around" with him if nothing else...she had me over for dinner, told me stories about she and Jack's escapades...I simply looked down my nose at this woman when I saw her true colors come out and ran back to the studio in White Plains go GAVE ME PAID WORK STUDY...so how bad could I have been? 100s (literally) of woman walking by me at the front desk everyday, cheering me on...this was the "illegal" uncertified Bikram studio so Jane also called the owner down there to try to stir up trouble for me. At first they knew better down there, but once again when it suited them, they pulled that question mark out on me when I made the mistake of becoming a little too enthusiastic about going to yoga training to become a teacher...its CUT THROAT I think becaise they all make SO much money...so u can maybe understand why, being good at it myself, I saw it as an opportunity to get my life back on track pretty quickly and easily not to mention joyfully. I LOVED this shit...anyone of the zillions of students who passed thru will tell you this. I got along with everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment