...

Friday, September 14, 2012

Maharaji'sUs

Dear Maharaji,
I think I fell into the honey of my anger, head to toes, head first, without brakes. Thanks for showing up and administering the relief :)
I am being killed off everyday by yet another "irked" deranged, desperate, killer. Classic killers, mother killers, child killers...everyone's a killer. The last major assault on my peace came from a neighbor who I overheard gossiping a couple months ago and simply (and briefly) called him on it. We didn't speak until I had to ask him if he would mind parking elsewhere so I could change the tire (that he punctured?) and he made a huge screaming scene for all the neighbors to come out and watch. My married Bulemic friends suggest I move. There's no where to go. But inside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment