...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dear Officer Katallo

I can't easily explain the ENDLESS complications caused by Jane Kartsch's actions....all I have left is bitching about it....she got what she wanted. Im flat broke, Im ruined, my health is so shot and critical time lost...its over for me...so who would deprive me of MY RIGHT to talk about it? Jane! See this excerpt? From Jane's lawyer himself...let me ask you something? Do you REALLY believe Jane was alarmed by this photo of me in yoga outfit (from neck down? (Complete letter can be found on bullyoftheyear.com) 
(click to enlarge)
In that email (cc'd to a dozen others no less) I pointed out to Shelly at Bikram HQ the petty nonsense Jane was putting n the way of me simply practicing Yoga at her studio. Id never raised my voice, never made a scene NOTHING! Shelly gave me a $3000 and free room and board in Hawaii at my teacher training FACT! SO just how bad could that email her lawyer refers to have been?  Over the years relationships have deteriorated and its beyond repair...all because why? Because I didn't kiss Jane's ass on Memorial Day 2006? Because it was a holiday and I didn't work?

PLEASE CHARGE JANE KARTSCH WITH FILING FALSE POLICE REPROTS AND I PROMISE TO TONE THINGS DOWN.

ps You should have seen the look on the face of the cop when he left here, polite but very clearly pissed off for having his time wasted, jotting down my license plate as he drives away-as if now Ive made yet another enemy with the police....and I have to be blamed for this? Can you imagine for one second how I have to carry his resentment now because Jane wanted to stir up trouble for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment