...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jane Kartsch Should be Charged with Filing False Police Reports

Dear Yorktown PD-
Can you imagine loosing so much weight, and feeling good about life, embarking on a new career as a Bikram Yoga teacher only to be stopped by Jane Kartsch...stopped not only from working (after a $12,000 investment pooled together by friends and family) but even more cruelly stopped from maintaining this massive weight loss. Can you imagine?...Ask her why and she will only offer after the fact excuses... ask her what I did. I did NOTHING but not return her phone calls on Memorial day 2006 about a website update quick enough THAT IS IT!


Notice her lawyer claims (in letter on www.bullyoftheyear.com) that this photo alarmed her and so she contacted the YPD:

I think what people have a hard time understanding is that even though this attached police report basically says nothing, the simple fact that she brought it to my future employers attention, should clue you in to what her agenda is no?  Do you understand usually no one really bothers to read it? 

Ask Maritza Johnson from Birkam  Ridgefield (CT)-and she will tell you what many people know about Jane. She's twisted. Jane used this to destroy any chance I had of salvaging the little I had left in my life...The idea that Jane would still be entertaining charging me with "aggravated harassment" is simply cruel and unfair...why would this lying, hateful troublemaker continue to hold any power or authority over what I am allowed to write about?  Over the past 5 years a small circle of people who know each other indirectly have been ganging up on me in this way...Its all too tedious to talk about and THAT is exactly how they get away with it.....


Period. Jane knows I have every single email between us and can easily disprove anything she (Jane) may try to make up....so ask her what exactly started all of this. Notice she had no reason over than to take another bite out of my credibility....for no other reason than her own entertainment. Sound far fetched?  "Why would she waste her time?" you might wonder? Well I have wondered too for the past 5 years. So before she's AGAIN allowed to try to strip me of my first amendment rights? Ask her... Don't let her tell you about things Ive WRITTEN over the years....I ran into her ONCE in all these years and back then I suggested what a shame all of this was...but she is playing a game she needs to win at my expense. The ONLY way I can get justice is if just ONE person confronts her on the fact that she called to file a police report against me for no other reason than to hurt my credibility.

In the spring of 2006 I was working on her website, she couldn't figure out how to log into it let alone design anything....and for that she "fired" me...I didn't care! Notice there are no police reports from that time spring-summer 2006. We went our separate ways.   SO ask her what exactly constituted filing of a police report? She won't be alb to answer because the truth would reveal her to be the witch that she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment