...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Every Single Time

I was RAPED in NYC in Jan 1990...I didn't call the police basically because I had voluntarily taken the drug he gave me...Imagine I too might be in trouble for that...can u imagine!? SO many horrible things have happened to me in my life and calling the police wasn't always such a knee jerk response...yet somehow my time is CONSUMED by people who are trying to turn me into a dangerous person...cop in FL illegally allows a woman who is stealing my money to change locks on my storefront writes about me in her report "Known to be a dangerous person-is not believed to have weapons on her at this time"...THAT was the first police report written about me since the Jane Kartsch reports with you! Can anyone at least admit the exaggeration? Or no its better for you that way? So I can again have the shit beaten out of me and easier time getting away with it? Why does everyone pretend Im not the one being bullied here lol?

Do you not see the game of telephone being played? Officer Katallo? Do you get that's how they get away with their own illegal games? At my expense...what do they say to themselves to sleep at night? Im ruined already and they need to feed their kids?

If I overhear what sounds like a mother pimping out her 8-10 yr old daughter...I can do nothing...If I have reason to wonder if a crazed neighbor hurt his live in girlfriend? It doesn't matter. There is no one I can call. No one wants me to call. Because I have been removed from ever being taken seriously by pretty much anyone at this point...Thats why neighbors who sell guns to undercover agents are never even questioned when they break into my electrical closet etc...

Police don't seem to understand, that when neighbors walk by and see me in yet another situation today! where I am FORCED to converse with a police officer-they don't know what its about they don't care! Its just filler but it takes a toll...that people use this against me when it serves them...impressions are created etc and people run with them when it suits them, when it serves them....at this point its irreparable... As I was using peekskill cops phone to talk to YPD, I thought maybe he was hearing my story somewhat and might be sympathetic...but no...he made it clear he too was revolted by me...and why? Because I wasted his time? Its my fault? Seriously?

"You can't call the police!!" Laughed the gun selling neighbor last winter, when I caught him blowing up the electricity in my closet....

Because of my financial situation....too broke to matter to anyone...not a heavy hitter tax paying citizen like Jne who I heard pays $4000 a month in rent alone, has opened her second studio (the joys of having a hard working husband to pay for things)....Its only fair that Jane has so much and I am not even allowed to bitch about what she did to me right? 

Cant afford to do laundry, can't drive anywhere, can't work...so I explore ways of recycling these injustices put upon me - I blog - and I have to talk to police...who told me basically I guess they're reading my blog now...talk about a damper on things? Imagine? I have to wonder if I could be charged with a crime? for writing? Because Bikram is a rich asshole who can't keep his pants on, and is only interested in working with either hot or rich bodies....brb

No comments:

Post a Comment