...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Read How Jane Explains Her BS Police Report to My Future Employers

Notice how she tells the woman in email that I "may have altered" or "tampered" with the police report so she was compelled to file ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!! Keep in mind I had not seen her at this point for almost 18 mod, no phone, no email...nothing
But once again I have police at my door, with hostile neighbors eating it all up? So that when they try to fine me $20 for parking my car in the shade I have top explain why I have so much interaction with police? Does anyone fucking get it?

If you're only going to tell me she can't be charged with faking a police report for her own devious purposes...then at least force her to explain why she filed the report in the first place....and clue me in...so then maybe I can get some closure...but once again...Jane Kartsch doesn't want me to have closure...Jane Kartsch will angle anyway she can to put police in my life to somehow drive me one day to snap so she can feel she won something....thats the kind of idiot she is...Im stuck on this because I have nothing left! I NEED answers and no one has the right to stop me from telling my own story and the shitty people who put me in this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment