...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Open to Suggestions

Anyone who's ever had the living shit beaten out of them by a black raging nyc transit cop woman over the price of a subway token, and then that info used by a crazed self important westchester yoga teacher who plays her local town cops like they're her own personal s for self indulgent secret service via fake police reports that follow you where ever u go...starbucks, florida...

anyone who can think of a better way to undo the damage done by this succession of libelous haters (every gd one of them) created by a small circle of idiots, from jealous wife owned coffeehouses and yoga studios...(who the fk gets banned from a coffee houase!) Feel free to offer an alternative idea to set the record straight. Until then...

About 6 months ago Jane Katsch followed me into Barnes and Noble, and stood nearby listening to me talking to an electrician about installing a heater...did I call the police? No but I tweeted about it. With video.

Her husband Jack Kartsch will tell you that our HQ in LA "has a 100 page dossier on you (me)". I ask you Officer K? How and why would the husband of a yoga teacher be so emotionally invested? because for 5 years Ive been driving his wife to CONFESS...and theyre scrambling, COUNTING on me never getting out o fme predicaments so the threat of the truth coming out stops worrying them..

Picture this? spring 2007 my roommate and I are summoned to directors office about changing rooms...the FIST thing a man named Craig (head of training) says to me is "Is it true you threatened her children?" Both me and my roommates jaws dropped...neither of us having no idea what he was talking about (I have her Claire Maarschalk saying exactly this over the phone months later as proof). I was layed back and messy, she was an uptight banker with stick up ass so we put in for a room transfer...for anyone else this is simply normal..it happens....but listen to tape I have of  recorded conversation with Jack Karstch last year where he says "You had to change your roommate five times!!!" Ask yourself please? Why would he have to exaggerate? Uh? Is it because he has NOTHING ELSE to even embellish upon? Plus how would the either of them even know about my personal relationship with people who get $10,000 to "certify" me as a yoga teacher? Its called gossip, its called malice....and my only recourse has been to try to figure out a way to turn her damage around...in the process...in the meantime...the stupid conversations over not having an extra .50 for ice at a coffee house, or neurotic neighbors who conspire to snatch my dog away to check he has all his proper tags (I even have THAT convesration on tape!!!) The day after my dog was hurt badly in a car accident I had recieved a letter from the board where I live that I will be fined $50 if my dog is blamed for random poops....when uyou dont have money to fix your cavities...but neighbors choose to target you over others committing same dog "crimes"...it all comes down to money...I have no doubt about that..

If I simply showed up as a paying customer when Jane and I first met none of thsi would have happened. But because this old lady needs to arrange for "work study" and immediately be at the whim of said neurotic yoga teacher's mood swings....

When will it all end? Either I need to win the lottery (unlikely) or I simply have one goddam person acknowledge what Ive been subjected to....in a very large way...and that Wayward Woodward book will be OUR reality...because YOU Jane chose it for yourself, and you chose it for me at a critical time, therby destroying any hope of a future...omg...the strain this has put on my family? Its ALL tied together! ALl of the aunts an duncles who get suck or have died (3 of them) because I cant afford to drive or fly to be with my family (theyre a little bit more asshole than I wish about money too but what can you do?) thats the only family I have....instead of making them proud an dgetting to spend a couple more decades with whoever's left...Jane wants to see me arrested? For being miserable in what she caused? Imagine that?

No comments:

Post a Comment